Hey Sprouters. If you’re a foodie like me and love having a great meal but can’t always find time (or energy) to stay by the pan, maybe this is the contest for you. (Or a great appliance that you can regift this Christmas, you cheeky you!)
Cuisinart Multi-Cooker (MSC 600E – worth 199,90 EUR )
So what can this baby do?
Basically, it can cook. You can sear, sauté, roast, slow-cook and steam—all in one pot. Just add ingredients and press a button (you lazy!). After cooking, it will automatically keeps food at the perfect serving temperature until it’s time to eat. Just shout “Dinner’s ready!!! And have people come set the table). All you did was basically throw the ingredients on the pot and press a button.
More details, you say?
- Four fully programmable cooking functions: Slow Cook, Roast, Brown/Sauté and Steam.
- Slow cook on high, low, simmer or warm for up to 24 hours.
- Temperature can be set as high as 200°C.
- “Keep warm” function ensures food is hot and ready to serve!
- The fancy black pot (and its stay-cool lid) are dishwasher safe and pretty enough that you can bring the preparation to the table without using extra kitchenware.
- Large blue backlit LCD display to check time and temperature.
You got the drill: it’s a time-saving chef in your kitchen, always available and dishwashable. Perfect or what?
This contest is closed. The winner was N. Szkop.