Here are a few snaps from my last trip to Berlin and a few recommendations of places you shouldn’t miss.
- Badeschiff and Club der Visionäre. Bars on the Spree river and an amazing pool directly on the river. Water in water, what’s cooler than that? Plus you get to see a lot of street art.
- Michelberger Hotel for drinks at any time or brunch on weekends. Their bookwalls are pretty great and you can play hear whales when you go to the loo. Not to mention the mini football.
- Stay at the 25 hours Hotel Bikini because it’s Berlin encapsulated in a hotel and because they have a hammock corner and because you can check out the monkeys from your bed. Read my review here.
- Have dinner at NENI, the restaurant in the 25 hours Hotel Bikini and order the hamshuka and he baked sweet potatoes. Thank me later.
- Play hopscoth around the Warschauerstrasse and get fun pictures at the Fotoautomat. Check out the Fotoautomat booths map here.